Had bumps on inner lip inside the mouth. Solid painless lump. What can it be?

Excellent

Question
hey doc I have had 2 bumps on my inner lip inside the mouth one is a fluid one the other is a solid painless lump and the color of my skin what can they be
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Causes listed below

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

The description provided matches a few conditions, the causes for such a presentation could be:
-Cold sore
-Herpes (a sexually transmitted infection)
-Stress
-Ulcer
-Canker sore
-Cancer (rare)

These are the most common and likely causes for such a presentation. You may relate to them, and narrow down the search for the cause, or may even visit a doctor for a physical examination, which would be best in such a situation.

I hope my response answers your question. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.

Follow-up: Had bumps on inner lip inside the mouth. Solid painless lump. What can it be? 1 hour later
thanks doc I just tested for hiv I had an exposer back in July 6 2013 tested on august 10 negative tested September 26 2013 negative and today negative should I relax and trust my results

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are surely HIV free

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again.

You are most welcome.

Yes of course you may rest assured, you are free of HIV. Your symptoms do not match HIV either way, so do not worry.

Follow-up: Had bumps on inner lip inside the mouth. Solid painless lump. What can it be? 4 minutes later
thank you once again I may need phycological help I keep triping.. I do suffer from anxiety and depression

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sure, I am always available; direct link provided

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Whatever your needs, I am always here to help. Anytime of the day. I shall also provide you with my direct link, if you wish to consult me anytime in the future, just click on this link and type in your query, and it shall reach me directly. The link is: WWW.WWWW.WW
Please feel free to write back to me for any help. And do not worry about the HIV, I am more than a 100 % sure you do not have it. A test conducted 3 months after unprotected sexual contact with a person of suspected HIV-positive status, is enough to determine that you are HIV-free.

Follow-up: Had bumps on inner lip inside the mouth. Solid painless lump. What can it be? 2 minutes later
Thank you doctor you are so much help and your words take a big weight of my shoulders

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is my pleasure to be of assistance

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

You are most welcome.

And please feel free to keep in touch or write to me, no matter what the issue, okay? And take care of yourself.

Best wishes.