Had brown liquid discharge from vagina. Used vinegar douche. Feeling like colon was discharging through vagina. Suggest treatment?

a couple days ago i had a brown liquid discharge from my vagina. It smelled so awful. I used a vinegar douche and was able to get alot of the brown stuff out. Not the same as when I am on my period and have brown discharge from uterious shedding. This almost seemed like my colon discharging through my vagina? I am still having brown discharge today as well. I have just never had anything like this at all
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
a gynae check and Gram stain and culture

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You are probably having an aggressive vaginal infection, it may be of bacterial, fungal or prozoan origin.
You should get a vaginal discharge Gram stain and culture and get examined by a local gynecologist.
There are very effective and comfortable medicines available and there is hardly any need to undergo medival options like vinegar douche.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!