Had bronchitis and pneumonia. Feeling fatigue and pressure in rib cage. How to cure this problem?

i had broncitus and pnuemonia in the right lung during the whole month of dec. Since that time, i have had increasing fatigue and a feeling of pressure under my right rib cage/ shoulder blade. a ct scan of chest and abdoman showed no signs of the pnuemonia last week. I still feel as tho I am breathing shallow because of discomfort when i breathe deeply. I do have an umbilical/ incisional hernia that appeared when coughing so much. the er dr was able to put it into place and i now wear a tight wrap to keepit in place.i have an appt with a pulmanologist this week.
Posted Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The increasing fatigue and the feeling of pressure under the right rib cage could be related to a post infection weakness. Since the CT scan of chest has come clear, there is nothing to worry.
The symptoms are likely to gradually resolve by taking a healthy nutritious diet XXXXXXX in vitamin B complex and Vitamin C. Doing XXXXXXX breathing exercises will help in decreasing the feeling of pressure under the rib cage.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.