Had broken back. It has rods, bolts and screws. Have severe pain radiating from back. Suggest?

Spine Surgeon
I am a 60 year old female. I broke my back in 2005, it has rodes and bolts , screws tec. So it has been 7 years. I do have a pain pump for my back that seems to be working . But the pain is unbarable. Dr. XXXXXXX Pulley has taken away my pain pills so that isn't of any help. I have a study of my back a die study. Dr. then pushed on my si joint it was so bad I cried. So then he wrote me a persciption for therapy. Said no to any pain meds. I hurt and that just isn't helpful for me, pain has controlled me for 7 years, I need help! So Dr. Pulley said to get ahold of my primary care Doctor to order a MRI. Called my primary care Doctor he said ok, but I have hardware can't have a MRI. Then Dr. Pulley said to do a CT. My primary care Dr. said NO have your back Doctor call our hospital and give them the order. I am so mad getting the run around I can't handle it any more quality of life just isn' there Please help if you can.
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please upload recent xrays

Detailed Answer:
You had a fracture spine which was fixed. Where is the back pain? Along the incision? If possible please upload your xrays.
Also you can get a mri with implant in situ. Any leg problems?
Please upload your investigations to know more about your spine problem? Thanks.