Had breathing difficulty due to cold. ECG showed normal but with RBBB. Any advice?

I did my pre employment medical test today and the ecg showed normal but with RBBB. I am too much worried such that i even do not get a sleep. I was alright till 2 days back but then i got a sudden cold due to which i am unable to breathe properly.

Can you pls advice. My BP is 112/71 and blood sugar is 90. Can the doctor reject my job offer.
Posted Wed, 27 Feb 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 32 minutes later
Thanks for sharing your concern,
Your Blood pressure and blood sugar level is normal.
Would like to ask is the ECG read by the doctor or just a automated machine print as RBBB?
If your ECG is confirmed showing RBBB (Right Bundle Branch Block), it can be due to some problem in heart or it can be there for very long duration.
You can get a 2 D Echocardiography to know exact cause.
If there is nothing serious, I think this should not interfere with job offer.
Your cough and cold may be due to viral infection, please keep good hydration and paracetamol for fever and if breathlessness is severe enough then visit to ER of any good hospital is warranted.
Hope this helps you, If there is any query, I will be available to help.
Dr. A. Dubey M.D.
Follow-up: Had breathing difficulty due to cold. ECG showed normal but with RBBB. Any advice? 1 hour later
Thank you.

It was an ECG taken at the Diagnostic Centre and the comments were as follows:

The rhythm is sinus.
Heart Rate is 85 beats per minute.
Normal Axis.
Normal PR,QRS,QT Duration.
No Pathological Q wave.
No Significant ST-T changes.

Impression: Incomplete RBBB, Please co-relate clinically.

Does this looks normal.
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 17 minutes later
Thanks for your input.
You have incomplete RBBB, Importance of this conduction abnormality depends on its cause.
Once we rule out any significant defect in heart, this may be just present from long duration. Please do not worry.
Please get your 2 D Echocardiography and once result of this test is available, I can comment further.
Dr. A. Dubey M. D.