Had boil on penis. Had sex without condoms. Will I be transforming some infection to my partner?

Question
Hi i had a boil on my my penis. i pricked it and some white ointment came out of it. I have too much of XXXXXXX heat in my body i even get boils on my other body parts as well sometimes, but here for the first time. I had sex with my fiance with out condom as well sometimes.

Is that any kind of infection i got from her or i might transmint to her if i have sex with her.

Lookng for an advice.

Thanks and Regards,
XXXXX
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Usually such boils occur due to bacterial infections. Yes, there are chances wherein you could have gained or transmit the infection to your partner even by contact.

If you get any boil again, do get the pus culture and sensitivity test done. This test gives a list of antibiotics which are effective against such boils. Taking such antibiotic course can end the infection and prevent recurrences.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Had boil on penis. Had sex without condoms. Will I be transforming some infection to my partner? 35 minutes later
Do i need to consult my regular doctor or Sexologist ???

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, a consultation with sexual disease specialist (venereologist) would be needed to rule out sexually transmitted diseases.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.