Had blood work cingulate with abnormal test result. Should I be worried?

had blood work cingulate this test of a 208 abnormal, never had this before three mouths ago normal. Done a new test today and will find out what the results are in three week . Should I be worried?
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do send the complete report for evaluation.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
It seems that you had your basic metabolic panel done which showed an abnormal results.
It is a set of eight tests that gives information about:
sugar (glucose) and calcium levels in the blood
how the kidneys are functioning
the body's electrolyte and fluid balance
You can send me the complete report for a better evaluation of the results. Abnormal results are usually indicative of metabolic imbalance which might need treatment.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.