Ask a Urologist   »  

Had blood clots and abdominal pains after urine infection. Suggest?

Sep 2013

I wanted to know what it means when you get a unrine infection stright after you just passed big blood cloths and abdonal pains out of the blue%3F%3F%3F%0A%0A%0A
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 4 minutes later
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Blood is a XXXXXXX source of bacteria ( infect agent), so if blood present chances of getting bacteria (infection ) increase. XXXXXXX situation is with urine, if blood in urine chances of infection is there.
Good luck.
Follow-up: Had blood clots and abdominal pains after urine infection. Suggest? 28 days later
I wanted to know if you didnt know you whete preganat but you wernt using condoms with your boyfriend can it be possiable you can have an early %0A miscarriage because my periods where very light for the past 2 months and then suddenly out of the blue all the heavry bleeding and big blood cloths just come rushing out of me along with tummy pains etc i was too scared to see the doctor and i was bleeding for a few days so please can you tell me if im going out pf my mind coz i have never felt anything like thos before and i know deep down inside something didnt feel right.
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
miscarrige after amenorrhea

Detailed Answer:
I have read your query , if you use condom or not use does not matter.

The thrust during intercourse act may be the reason of miscarriage .

In your case as there was amenorrhea ( not bleeding ) from last 2 months, so chances of pregnancy was there.
As you stated that there was a big clot of blood ,so this may be fetus ( aborted) , and bleeding after that was due to retention of placental part after miscarriage.

2nd chance may be due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding ( as there was no bleeding from last 2 months).

Any more chances are of miscarriage and I hope bleeding has stopped ,so please forget all things.
If you feel any thing inside then consult a Gynae ( Doctor) and physical examination is important.

If no bleeding then don't consult any body and forget all and enjoy life as usual.

If further any question I will reply, hope you received your answer.
Good luck . Dr. HET