Had blood clot in lungs. Getting constant pain in calf muscle. No swelling or redness. Any relief?
User rating for this question
I returned from Afghanistan 9 days ago and ever since have had a constant pain in my lower calf muscle. I feel nothing when I sleep or rest but as soon as I stand I feel a very tight pain in the center of the calf, like a cramp but not as severe. It is very tender and is interfering with my running. I have had blood clot before that went into my lungs. There is no swelling redness etc...just pain and I cannot extend normally.
Posted Fri, 8 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
People also viewed
- Peripheral nerve sheath tumour right ear
- Neck injury retracted eardrum
- Itchy throat 36 weeks
- Eucerin redness relief cream
- What are the side effects of clear eyes + redness relief?
- Lactodex lbw baby cry
- Calf pain blood clot
- Link with calf pain and lung cancer
- Ear plugged and muscle pain
- Levipil 500 mg side effects
- Shoulder pain shooting up to ear
- Does khichdi cause constipation
- Toddler boated tight stomach
- Lung cancer and calf pain
- Leg pain flushing earache