Had blood clot in lungs. Getting constant pain in calf muscle. No swelling or redness. Any relief?
User rating for this question
I returned from Afghanistan 9 days ago and ever since have had a constant pain in my lower calf muscle. I feel nothing when I sleep or rest but as soon as I stand I feel a very tight pain in the center of the calf, like a cramp but not as severe. It is very tender and is interfering with my running. I have had blood clot before that went into my lungs. There is no swelling redness etc...just pain and I cannot extend normally.
Posted Fri, 8 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
People also viewed
- Eucerin redness relief cream
- What are the side effects of clear eyes + redness relief?
- Vyvanse numbness tingling hands
- Painless lump bottom rib cage
- Weak beard growth
- Center bottom rib cage sore
- Pain at bottom of right rib cage
- Tendonitis treatment caused by cipro
- Calf pain blood clot
- Link with calf pain and lung cancer
- Swollen bump on bottom of foot
- Tablets for veezing
- Transient bump bottom foot
- Weakness in legs in toddler
- Lung cancer and calf pain