Had bleeding during and after sex. What could be the cause of clear liquid discharge afterwards?

Hello um I've been having a gush of clear fluid coming from my vagina for two days now. It's clear and kinda smells like urine. I know my water didnt break coz I'm not pregnant. Also 3 days ago I had sex with a new partner and his penis was quite large. It hurt a lot when we had sex and I bled during and afterwards. The bleeding has stopped but now I'm gushing fluid please help
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Might be due to trauma or infection Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. By the history you gave me I suspect trauma during coitus. But at the same time there is chance of infection as in some type of sexually transmitted diseases we will see watery discharge. I advise you to take screening for sexually transmitted infection. Antibiotic therapy might be needed. I I recommend tab.amoxicillin twice a day for 3 days for such cases. This is a prescription drug. Hope this answers your query. You can ask followup query if you have any doubts. Wish you a good health. Regards