Had bleeding due to polyp taking out and burning uterine. Trying to get pregnant. Any suggestion?

Hi last yer I had bleeding because the polyp.dr take the polyp out and burned my I want to get pragnet again so .what can I do. I have 1 boy 14 years old.could u please answer my question?
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sunil 4 hours later
Unfortunately, in most cases women who have performed thermal endometrial ablation will not be able to conceive a child.The chances of pregnancy after endometrial ablation are rather rare and XXXXXXX for both mother and child. Thermal ablation of uterine endometrium causes scar inside uterus and pregnancy is at high risk of misscariage,preterm delivery and growth restrictions.
Apart from the risks to the fetus, there are several risks to the mother as well. Any diseases that the pregnant woman may have had before the pregnancy may be exacerbated. There is increased risk of developing preeclampsia as well as gestational diabetes.
However, there are some reported cases in which mother have conceived successfully without any risk, but number is very very small.
All these risks would have been discussed as a part of counselling prior to the ablation. If you want to know more about it, you may like to visit your doctor.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further question, I will be happy to help.
Take a good care.

Dr Sunil