Had blastocyst transfer during ICSI treatment. Having mild cramps and lower back pain. Can I go for pregnancy test?

Mar 2013
I'm 28 had icsi treatment amh 31.8 and everything has been fine no issues during my injections fit and healthy. Egg collection done on 8th nov and put back on 14th 2 x 6day blastocyst transfered good grade. 8days have passed from my blastocyst transfer. I'm having mild very mild cramps and lower back ache breasts have been tender on and off. I'm taken cyclogest day and night. I'm feeling good and no skin issues or anything. I'm on a balance diet and have my water intake to keep ohss away etc. Please could you try and maybe confirm if I'm pregnant or af coming I'm a 28 day cycle. Thanks
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: SYMPTOMS UNRELIABLE - WAIT FOR BLOOD HCG TEST Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. As you have undergone ICSI, I can understand your apprehension and anxiety. However do not stress out. All the symptoms that you describe are not specific for pregnancy. They can be indicative of early pregnancy as well as they can signify an impending period. Hence it is best not to rely on them to diagnose a pregnancy. Am sure you would have been called for a blood HCG test. Please wait until then , and only then can a comment on pregnancy be made. Meanwhile, take rest, and follow the medication prescription and precautions advised to you. ALl the best. Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.