Had bike accident, and face became black. Got healed but area beside eye is still black. Suggest?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
5 years back i fall down from bike my left side face became black now its k but still one area beside eye black only am sending image of black area ..previously i used elite i used but still it is black pls give me what

t i need to use
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
5 years back is important problem

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us,

I have studied your case and report with diligence.

There is some keloid formation around border along with hyper pigmentation of skin. As injury is 5 years old result with tropical creams can have limited role.
You can use kelo-cote cream daily for 3 months but as duration of injury is long back results may be average.
Hydroquinone fade cream can be used consulting your doctor.
If these treatment don’t give expected result then plastic surgery will give definite outcome.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.