Had benign postural positional vertigo. Now getting hissing in the head. How to get rid of this?

After that I had a month ago, I have hissing in my head nonstop. I feel it less daytime, but at night and in the morning it is getting unbearable.

Is it XXXXXXX or how I can get rid of it?
A month ago I had BVVP. But I have recovered. Till now I make some exercises for BVVP as my doctor prescribed.

Thank you
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. I have read it with diligence.

I presume your query is about Benign Postural Positional Vertigo (BPPV). Hence, I answer accordingly. If my presumption is wrong, please let me know so that I can correct during my reply.

Your current symptoms of hissing in the head are mostly related to this.

It is not XXXXXXX You can get rid of it by using the Anti- Vertigo medicines like Betahistine. Please continue doing the exercises as advised by your doctor.

Write back to me for further discussion on it.