Had beer. Taking Rispendone. Any upcoming risk?

Excellent
Question
If I have one 12 oz beer or one 6 oz glass of wine, will I be putting my life at risk?
This is if I take a low dose of Rispendone.
0.5 mg a.m. and 0.5 mg p.m.
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is not safe

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As per your age and drug intake (Risperndone which it self a central depressant), it is not safe to take so much of alcohol. It can cause central nervous system depression and can even cause respiratory depression leading to difficulty in breathing. If you are addicted for alcohol, kindly go for de-addiction programs.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!

Follow-up: Had beer. Taking Rispendone. Any upcoming risk? 15 hours later
So, are you saying that she shouldn't drink any alcohol? Not one drop? She had a beer (12 oz) last night with no adverse effects.

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Its better to stop drniking completely

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Considering her age and risk factor she should not drink alcohol at all. Recommendation of drinking is not more than seven drinks a week and no more than three drinks on any one day. Its better she avoids it completely or atleast decrease the intake.