Had been operated for sinusitis, but its repeating. How to get rid of Sinusitis?

ENT Specialist
Question
How to get rid of Sinusitis? Had been operated last year for the same but, its repeating.
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 5 hours later

Thank you for your query.

1. If you have been operated last year, I would like to review your clinical, operative notes and any imaging (X-rats, CT Scan) done before the surgery last year.

2. What are your current symptoms? Are they different, better or worse than before?

Awaiting your reply,

Regards.

Follow-up: Had been operated for sinusitis, but its repeating. How to get rid of Sinusitis? 20 minutes later
Thank you for your reply.

1. Yes, I do have all the clinical reports and CT Scan done the surgery. Please let me know, I shall bring down them for review.

2. The symptoms were not worst but, almost similar to that of prior to the surgery.

Help me heal from this...

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 6 minutes later

Thank you for writing back.

1. You may upload the images in the 'upload reports' section.

2. You will need to explain your symptoms in detail to begin medication.

Regards.