Had appendix removed. Started getting blockage in bowel. Getting joint pain and bloated. Safe remedy?

I am 19 and in March 2012 I had my appendix removed which took 4hrs and ever since I have had endless trouble with bowel blockages... I have had test for chrones and so on but they all came back ok but my local doctor is really hestitant to give me a referall because he thinks it is Endometriosis but at this present time my bowel has not worked for the last 4 days and I am in pain and have been bloated for those 4 whole days! I am starting to get pain in my joints now so what is the best way to go about this do u think? Should I go to the hostipal or local doctor and try again for a referal to see a Gynacologist?
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later

Your symptoms suggest the possibility of bowel obstruction, since you had it earlier also on couple of occasions.
Why is your local doctor insisting on the diagnosis of endometriosis?
Although crohns' disease is one of the most important cause for bowel blockage, it has been ruled out in you.
You must visit the hospital and get the comprehensive investigations done to find the cause of repeated attacks of bowel blockages. They will also look into the possibility of endometriosis.

I hope it helps. However, you may revert to me for any further query.

Best of luck