Had anal sex, has small bumps around it like rash. Had been bleeding and seeping and no stools

I had anal sex last saturday. my anus now has a small type bubble near it. it had been seaping and no regular stools. also bloody for a couple days. there is a bunch of bumps around it now. like a rash, i have burning when tryin to pee now. please see picture. i thought maybe i contracted something cause the bumps.
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 15 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
There is marked redness in and around the anal region. The bleeding may be due to coarse excoriation and seeping due to decreased anal tone due to inflammation.
Anal sex is one of most risky type of sex behaviour, at times it can be painful and if done carelessly/vigorously can lead to local tears because anus and rectum are not lubricated like vagina and are less elastic.
Chances of transmitting all the STDs are many times more common with anal intercourse. maybe you have local injuries and could have contracted sexually transmitted infections if the contact was a less known person carrying some infection.
You should get a local examination and Gram stain and culture test if the infection.
To increase the safety the local anal area must be thoroughly cleansed and rectum must be empty with use of laxatives.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Had anal sex, has small bumps around it like rash. Had been bleeding and seeping and no stools 9 minutes later
Thank you, I did take some laxiatives and it gave me some diarreah. i was wondering if that could cause the bumps all round the anus? i didnt know if it looked like herpes, just guessing.

also the skin lookng tag that is sticking out is this a hemmorroid? ill add a pic if i can with the specific area in question
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 21 hours later
Welcome back to XXXXXXX
Loose motions of a day or two will not cause such a condition.
Hemorrhoids are chronic condition and will not occur suddenly.
Can't say about herpes because the photo you attached is very blurred. Please attach clear image.
I hope the advise will be further helpful for you.
Follow-up: Had anal sex, has small bumps around it like rash. Had been bleeding and seeping and no stools 8 hours later
I added 1 pic, a new picture. Herpes or not??? There are the small lesion type marks...thanks. please let me know your expert opinion.
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome back to healthcare Magic!
I have seen the better detail in the image this time.
But some detail is needed, did you take laxative prior to sex and emptied the rectum?
Was the person reliable and known?
Was it a vigorous sex having violent buffeting.
Was organ too thick? Were there any lesion on penis? Was a condom used?
Did you start pain during the activity or it started later?
I would be in better position to provide a useful advise once I get these from you.
Take Care.
Take Care!