Ask a Urologist   »  

Had anal sex during which blood came out from penis. What could be the cause?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi. Today I made annal sex with my gf, it was20 min intercourse, I push hard and for a moment coming to much blood from inside penis. When im going toilet, start coming blod from inside my penis. What can I do please. Sorry for my english, im foreighn.
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 34 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had anal sex with your girl friend and now have bleeding from urethra.

Please post few more details to help me to make comment on your problem
1) Do you have bruising and swelling of the penis.?

This is most likely to be due to injury to your urethra due to hard and rough anal sex.

Please consult qualified Urologist at earliest for clinical examination to rule out any severe injury to corpora cavernosa.You may need to undergo following investigations
1) Ultrasound scanning of the penis .
2) Colour Doppler study of the penis.
The further treatment will be decided by him/her depending on clinical assessment and results of these tests.

In the mean while apply pressure bandage to your penis and consume more water.If you have pain,you may take pain killer like Brufen.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Had anal sex during which blood came out from penis. What could be the cause? 5 hours later
I do not have swelling, but i have bruisng under
the head of penis(corona)

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Hello
Thanks for follow up
Since you have bruising under the the head of the penis there are chances of injury to the terminal part of the urethra.
Observe for 24 hours if bleeding persists please do not hesitate to go o Urologist for clinical assessment and get the investigations which i have suggested earlier to rule out injury to the cavernosa.
Dr,Patil.

Follow-up: Had anal sex during which blood came out from penis. What could be the cause? 4 hours later
Hello Dr. P. T. XXXXXXX
I want to ask you 1 another question.
after 4 or 5 hours, i try to erect my penis,
but when my penis start to erect, blod coming out
from my penis. thank you

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Hello
Thanks for fresh information.
Please consult qualified urologist and get Penile Doppler and Penile Ultrasound Scanning done to rule out injury to cavernosa.
Delay in investigations and proper treatment may lead to permanent damage to the corpora and may get complicated in to Erectile Dysfunction.
Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Patil.