Had anal sex, bumps around anus, itchy, eczema on back. Is it HIV/AIDS?

Question
Can someone please help me . I had anal sex one time & now I have several tiny bumps
Around my anus. It is spreading. Its only itchy sometimes. The bumps are not cauliflower
and big they are tiny but didn't appear until after anal sex. In deathly afraid that this is HIV.
I'm scared to get tested & I'm scares to get the bumps looked at.im scared the doctor will
Look at them and automatically say its a HIV syptom. Also I have what looks like
Eczema on my back. It runs in my family but all of sudden it appeared. I think I'm infected.
Does anal bumps & rashes that won't go away mean HIV/AIDS?
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 28 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
You must not be panicky.
hiv/253657?iL=true" >AIDS do not present like that, it is not anus centered disease.
When did you had the anal encounter and if you know the person then you can simply get his status of HIV as well.
You have been intimate with him so it would be feasible if you know him closely.
It is difficult to say without seeing what they are- you have not attached any photographs, but it appears like you are having some viral infection acquired through intercourse like papilloma, herpes, molluscum and so many possibilities, better you review to a dermatologist or provide the details I have asked for along with photographs in a follow up.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Had anal sex, bumps around anus, itchy, eczema on back. Is it HIV/AIDS? 30 minutes later
To be honest doc I am ashamed to say that I never looked
At the bumps. I'm too scared to look I just touch them & also it's been over
Six months. That's why I think it's HIV. Herpes come & go. These
Bumps are staying. We only had anal sex once unprotected. Vaginal
is always protected. We were in the shower when it happened.
At first I thought it was a bacteria because I think my rectum ripped a little
& I immediately empty my bowels. I didn't see any bumps on him at the time
We had anal. This is why I think he has AIDS & my bumps won't go away because
He has passed it to me. I'm freaking out.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic!
They might be papillomas/wart which are also STD because the herpas is a shortlived disease.
HIV/AIDS do not present like that so just stop being afraid and get an HIV tested just to remove the fear and to be at comfort. Approach the person if he is known to you and get his status of STD s and Heaptitis-B&C also. I would like your lesions to be looked by a physician, may be you have some anal rents due to the buffeting or you are just feeling the puckering of the anus as bumps which is otherwise normal for anus.
I hope I have answered you query, if still any doubt please put up follow up with exact details.
I would be happy to solve your problem.

Follow-up: Had anal sex, bumps around anus, itchy, eczema on back. Is it HIV/AIDS? 13 minutes later
Thanks Doc. I will first visit a dermatologist then get
Tested. Can HPV bumps be black, white, or pink? Im a black woman btw.
It would scare me if I look and the bumps are not flesh colored. I
Read the warts are califlowered. Mines aren't they are just tiny.
What do you mean by "anal rents due to buffeting"? Sorry to be a worrier
I will close it out and you respond to this. thanks

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 15 minutes later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic!
The HPV Lesions are fleshy and would appear less dark in black skin.
The appearance is not necessarily cauliflowered, they are smooth toped also.
"anal rents due to buffeting"? with this I meant local anal tears due to buffeting(a in and out movements during sex)
I would be happy to answer them for you.

Follow-up: Had anal sex, bumps around anus, itchy, eczema on back. Is it HIV/AIDS? 16 minutes later
Thanks again. I feel them more so around the
Anus & not actually ON the "O" ring. But I
Know it's due to anal sex because I discovered it
Some time after the encounter. Is it possible it
Can still be HPV although it not exactly on the
"o" ring?

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 34 minutes later
Welcome back to HCM!
HPV lesions can appear beyond O ring and as a rule they are scattered lesions they can be HPV lesions of STD.
I wish you a great health ahead.
If any doubt anytime in the course later you can put a query.