Had anal sex. Started feeling pain in lower abdomen and back. Noticed blood in stool. What's wrong?

Hi Dr. Me and Friend had anal sex and after we finished there was bowel all over him and i went to use the restroom and broke out in a cold sweat with chills and a forcing pressure to make a bowel movement...I felt a horrible pain in my lower abdomen and in the lower back.Then as I was feeling pressure to make a bowel movement my body tensed up and made a bad pressure force feeling then as I finished I noticed drops of blood in the toilet. This has never happend and I have had anal sex before also. I am extremely worried. Please Help!!!!!
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 17 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Anal sex doesn't act as a purgative.

It can be a coincidence.

Blood can be due to piles or Dysentery.

You should get your stool examined and should contact a Gastroenterologist with report. You may require a course of antibiotics.

If you don't use condom during anal sex, please get your HIV also tested.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,