Had anal sex. Not sure of ejaculation. Touched eyes with the same hand. Should I worry about HIV?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
i was at work and this COworker is XXXXXXX now he was behind me now He was like putting his penis in my rectum now remind you this was at work. MY clothes were on me now after he did that I dont know if he ejulated or precum iunfortanley the area he was in from behind my hand touched that area and i wiped my eye with that hand Should i worry he said to my im not sick like diease what should i do

Mean HIV Should i make my self crazy
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
There is no need to worry. The chances of HIV to spread in the way that you have described is next to negligible. You can be assured of it.
The other issues you have to bother about is the sexual abuse at the work place. You should not tolerate such activities and deal with it sternly.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Had anal sex. Not sure of ejaculation. Touched eyes with the same hand. Should I worry about HIV? 4 minutes later
Thanks (: I feel better im ocd. I can rest peacefilly. Would zaniek take the ocd away? can you email that link you describe to me YYYY@YYYY

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are good drugs for OCD

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow-up question.
There are good therapies for OCD
Drug therapies: Fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, sertraline, clomipramine
Non-Drug therapies: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
These all work good in your management.
I could not identify the drug "Zaniek". Its a brand name and I am not aware of its content.
I will email you the necessary link.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy