Had an unprotected sex and masturbate frequently. Having white bumps on penile shaft along with itching. Treatment?

Question
Hello i have had sex unprotected and nothing had shown but i have to admit i masturbate and now every so often i get these white bumps on my penile shaft only they itch pop then go away it doesn't happen after sex but mostly after masturbation i do have pictures if it helps. But they itch if i mess with them i can go all day and not know they are there.
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later

Thanks for using XXXXXXX

1. Keeping in mind the familial history of diabetes, this may be due to fungal infection or due to eczema. Please upload a good resolution image, it will help me in narrowing the diagnosis.

If fungal infection, this may require topical anti-fungal agent. Now for itching you can use antihistamine drug.

2. The itchy white bumps may be infected cyst also. If infected this requires topical antibiotic treatment.

3. Keep the area clean with a mild soap and water. Maintain good local hygiene.

4. You need to be examined this lesion and for any lymph nodes enlarged around inguinal region to rule out any STD.

Always you should have protected sex with single partner to avoid any STD. So consult your doctor personally for examination once and management.

Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Had an unprotected sex and masturbate frequently. Having white bumps on penile shaft along with itching. Treatment? 3 hours later
Where do I upload this image? I uploaded one in the reports upload place as I didnt know where else Also to clarify anything I only get this on the shaft and never on the head or inside of the skin since I am uncircumsized

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later

Thanks for uploading the photos

Based on my observation, these lesions look like a bacterial infection or can also be Molluscum Contagiosum. If it is bacterial, then it will require antimicrobial agents for its management.

Usually staphylococci produce these type of lesions with pus in it. Beta lactam antibiotics can be helpful for you. For itching you can take antihistamine drugs.

I advice you to consult your dermatologist once for its complete examination (examination including surrounding area for any lesions to rule out other causes like STD) and to prescribe for you.

Hope I clarified your queries.
Wish you good health.