Had an intercourse. Took pills after period started. But, bloating and headaches persist. Pregnant?

I had sex on Nov 23rd. It was during the week of my period as well as my off week of the pill. (the first day my period began.I took my pill as directed. I had light spotting on Dec 10th and I have been bloated the past few days. I also have been having headaches. What are the chances im pregnant? I got my period when I had 3 pills left, which was from the 23rd-28th; if that means anything.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 19 minutes later

If you have been taking the oral contraceptive pills regularly, then possibility of pregnany is less. Unprotected intercourse can be performed while on the pills as it provides protection against pregnancy and during the pill free week chances of pregnancy are even more less.

Irregular bleeding, spotting, nausea, headache, vomitting are some of the common side effects associated with pill use and can be exhibited while on them and especially if you have started the pills recently (less than 3 months duration).

Though chances of pregnancy seem to be less, but if you notice any unsual symptom or regular bleeding does not start in the pill free week, then consider doing a Urine home pregnancy test.

Hope this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no further queries.