Had an aspiration procedure. Early pregnancy symptoms, small amount of bleeding. Can I be pregnant ?

Hii i had an aspiration procedure on april 8 this year i was 10 weeks 4 days pregnant and i think i might be pregnant again , i am not 100% sure, on the 30th of april i took a pregnancy test both digital and with the lines, it said pregnant and the one with the lines faintly said pregnant as well.
On the 4th of may of this year i began to get sore breast's and cramping like my period was coming the the weekend i became constipated/full feeling and bloated with feeling to pee a lot again I took a test it said not pregnant, then a week later on the 12th of may the soreness of the breast went away my breast feel like there growing again without soreness, the same weekend 12th of may i bled very little only noticeable when i wiped in the bathroom very small amount the blood color was red but soo little amount, then the 14th i bled again very little the color red a small small amount like implantation bleeding
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 2 hours later

From what I understand, you had medical termination of pregnancy on 8th April. Pregnancy test done on 30th April reveal faint lines and subsequently you were having light bleeding with soreness of breast.

Based on this description, I can think of 2 possibilities:

1. At times there are chances of retained products of conception or a piece remaining inside. It may be responsible for faint pregnancy lines as well as subsequent bleeding.

2. You might be pregnant again.

I would suggest you to get an ultrasound scan done. It would help us differentiating between the two possibilities and confirming the cause. Your gyencologist can guide you through this test. Treatment can then be planned accordingly.

Hope I have addressed your concern. Let me know if you need any more help.