Had allergic reaction on lower lip. Used bacitracin and cleaning with alcohol. Having dry, dark discoloration and itching. Help?

Allergic to Nickel. I had an allergic reaction on my lower lip (itching, bumps that oozed clear fluid) traeted with bacitracin.... (allergic to sulfur) then with hydroquortison, but also have been cleaning it with alcohol which causes it to dry and ooze (after putting Chapstick).... Has been persistent for a week but now dry w/ dark discoloration and itching.
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 6 hours later

Thanks for your query
I can feel your concerns

It would have been better if you have uploaded your picture for reaching a conclusion.
Option is available to upload the picture.

Continue with these medication and I recommend you to also use Nystatin oral drops and hydrozole ointment for application on the lips after consulting your doctor.

Wishing you a speedy recovery