Had alcohol and got drunk. While peeing vagina as burning. Normal?

Okay so last night I drank a lot of alcohol and got extremely drunk.. And when I went to pee just now it feels like my vagina is burning a little? Is that normal?
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
vaginal infection or urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Burning sensation could be due to vaginal infection or associated urinary tract infection. This may not be related to your last night alcohol consumption.

If I were to be your treating doctor, I would order urine routine and microscopy and if you are sexually active, a Pap smear too. Your local doctor will know about these tests.

In the interim, drink plenty of water and remain well hydrated. Cranberry juice can be helpful too.

Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!