Had alcohol. Bump appeared on thigh and started itching on different parts of body. Any ideas?

I have been getting itchy on different parts of my body for the last two weeks. It comes and goes. Two weeks ago I had a couple drinks at a bar then started getting really itchy and there were lots of bumps on my thighs (not red bumps). Today my feet were irritating me but it was a bit different. I had a prickling/burning sensation when I itched my foot. What do you think?
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 4 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
The condition can be urticaria,contact dermatitis,scabies etc.
There is nothing to be worried about and the condition is treatable.
Also I would like to know-

Since when you have this?
Is the itching constant / intermittent?
Any change of clothes,cosmetics,soaps, new place of visit?
Are there any visible lesions on skin?
Is the lesion raised/flat?
Is there any pain?

If you can post photos of affected skin it can help a lot in predicting the condition.
Answer the questions and post photographs to help you better.
Till the time you can apply aloe vera lotion which is available over the counter preparation.Also you can take tab.Zyrtec for itching twice a day.It will help a lot.
I would be available for follow up.
Hope this helps.