Had accident and lost weight. Can I take light steroid to recover the muscles?

My name is XXXXX and I am from Portugal.
Recently I had an accident and have been off the gym for 3 months.
I lost a lot of weight and I am thinking take a weak steroid to recover some muscular mass because I lost almost everything, it is a prohormone methilated, when methylated it becomes steroid.
The name is Epistane and composition is (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol).
I need your opinion because I already take medication for panic disorder and would like to know if this compounds interact with my medication (Xanax, Socian, Cipralex).
Thanks a lot for your time and keep the good work.
Best Regards,
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
it would be better to build your muscles by sport.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. It is a new medication, so its side effects and possible interactions with other medications has not been fully known. However, anabolics like Epistane can provoke panic attacks. If your panic is not completely controlled, I recommend that you rebuild your muscles by sport activity. Let me know if you have any question regarding this point. I wish you a good health.