Had abortion via pills. Have abdominal pain, vomiting and also problem in urination after having sex. Suggest?

Went with abortion via pills 2 months old a month ago. Severe abdominal pain from past two days. Vomiting and also problem with urination. It all started after having sex with my husband for a week. My husband stays away from me. So we had multiple sessions a day. What can be the reason ?
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 33 minutes later
Yiu probably have and urinary tract infection or anyPID .Yout will need a course of antibiotics and i see that you already are on them. Do a urine test and an ultrasound if you havent already.
Maintaing hygiene before and after sex is very important for both partners .
Follow-up: Had abortion via pills. Have abdominal pain, vomiting and also problem in urination after having sex. Suggest? 3 hours later
I am also having high fever with tendency of vomiting. I am also not been able to do urine properly. I feel like going for urinal but end with just few drops of it. I am taking crocin and antibiotic for fever (pecef 200 and Rabemac 20). Here in my city we don't have gynaecologist. so kindly suggest me the tests which I need to undergo (any specific ultrasound and what test in urine). Also prescribe some medicine for fever and high intensity abdominal pain.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 5 hours later
The fever and vomitting are all signs of toxicity . They are both signs of toxicity in cases PID and UTI . First you need to do a urine culture and sensitivity test. Then do an ultrasound of the whole abdomen. After you get the results you can contact any doctor or get in touch with me again .
Continue with crocin but you may need to change the antibiotic after the report comes in .