Had abdominal pain after eating with green stool, do not have diarrhea. Cause?

Monday, every time I ate my tummy ached. Tuesday, the pain was there but had reduced to a dull ache. Wednesday, each time I used the bathroom I got severe abdominal pain. To day my stools are dark green but previous days they were not and consistency was just a little soft. I do not have diarrhea. What could be going on?
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Stomach infection.

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well there can be many reasons for dark green stools but since you are having stomachache also it needs to be evaluated First and foremost Salmonella infection needs to be ruled out .

I would advise you to see a gastroenterologist get your , LFT , Stool R/M , Stool c/s and probably a USG abdomen will be required. Jaundice also needs to be ruled out . Kindly seek medical help soon so that the cause could be find at earliest and treated accordingly.

Wish you a good health.

Dr. Shruti