Had a urine test and smoking medical marijuana regularly. How get rid of marijuana?

Hello I'm 24 big girl 280pds have a urine test I smoke on a regular basis every day I guess I'm a heavy smoker my test is in 2 days I haven't smoked today at all so that gives me 3 days I guess is there anything I can do to past ? Any helpful tips but it's medical marijuana I have my medical card and the testing is for school I'm staring in November I will stop cold XXXXXXX after this I can stay in school
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Still detecteable

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query

Marijunana metabolite THC-COOH will remain in the body depending on how much was being smoked and genetic make up of the individuals. If urine is tested then it can last upto 100 days in the body and upto 7 days in the blood. So stopping just for 3 days is not enough, you really need to be off it for several weeks. If you have a prescription for it then I dont think you will have any problem.
If you are having difficulty in getting off of it then please seek a rehab facility.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me