Had a miscarriage, trying to conceive. Breast have burning sensation with clear fluids. Pregnancy test negative

Hi XXXXXXX I had a miscarriage back in August my husband and I have been ttc my breast have been from time to time having burning sensation and when I squeeze I get a little clear fluids from my nipple I have taken two pregnancy test both if them was negative I'm having heart burn like crazy but my pregnancy test are negative can I still be pregnant
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query. I think there is some mistake in writing age.

What I understand from your query is:

You had abortion in August
You have missed your period and pregnancy tests are negative
You are having clear discharge from breast
Burning in chest

Let me take this one by one.

Normally in case of regular periods, the pregnancy test done by urine sample should be positive in about 4-5 days after missed period.2 consecutive test and negative is most likely negative and chances of pregnancy are very low.

Discharge from the breast of a lady who has pregnancy in past is not uncommon. In case of non pregnant women this along with irregularity in periods
Suggest some possibility of hormonal imbalance.

Please consult your gynecologist and get your self examined. He may advice some tests to have some more idea.

As far as heart burn is concerned this could be due to digestive issues, some food or stress.

The best thing for you is to visit a doctor and get your self examined.

This will diagnose the condition and treatment can be effectively started after that.

I hope this helps.