Had a medical abortion. Had sexual relations and condom broke. Took levonelle. Is it dangerous?

Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No chance of pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

Let me assure you that your womb is not prepared to receive a fertilized egg. You are just underwent medical abortion and the lining of the Uterus will take sometime to receive implant and grow a foetus. You should not have taken the Levonelle.

I do not say taking Levonelle is XXXXXXX at this point of time but it may have unwanted side effects. I also suggest you to be slow while choosing intercourse. The tissues would still be fragile and you may have bleeding.

Hope this answers.