Had a full hysterectomy. Having white discharge. How is that possible?

hello my name is april i have a question i had a full hysterectomy over a yr ago i used to have bad dry spells have not had one in 2 months i have also had the white snotty like discharge how is that possiable? there is no oder of any kind and im always felling more tired then ever plus i sweat as if i just jumped out of the shower no hormon pills are working plus gaing weight fast please i need some answers
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 28 minutes later

I would like to know the reason why hysterectomy was done.
Whether the ovaries were removed along with the uterus or not?

As your age is still 31 years that means the hysterectomy is done at quite a young age, so I guess that the ovaries should be preserved.

However, if you are experiencing dry spells after the hysterectomy it is due to hormone deficiency and also the sweats which you experience is also due to the same reason.

The white discharge you have might be due to infection, for which I would advise you to get an XXXXXXX check up done once.
Do you have any other symptoms like burning in urine or itching in the local area?

I would advise you to get a thyroid function test once.

You can start with Capsule Premence Plus daily once after meals, which would help, relieve your symptoms of menopause if the hormones aren’t helping you.

Would like to review with the reports.

Do not worry; take care.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani
Follow-up: Had a full hysterectomy. Having white discharge. How is that possible? 32 minutes later
Dr rishma i had the full hysterectomy nothing left in side due to andomitrious an cancer
No itching of any kind . Used to have dry spells but now always moist
All the time.
Its has been this way for a couple months now. Not sure what is going on
I should only have the white snotty if i have my female organs but they are all gone.
Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 1 hour later

If it was a full hysterectomy along with the removal of ovaries then you are bound to have dry spells due to hormone deficiency.

I would suggest you to go for a check up once from your gynecologist.

Rest as I have advised you to take capsule, you can start with that along with calcium supplements to prevent osteoporosis, which is common after menopause.

Everything would be fine, don't worry.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani