Had a family planning through laproscopic sterilization procedure. Can we have a bay now?

i had a family planning through laproscopic before three years back, now we wish to have a baby is there any chance
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 31 minutes later

Yes, there is a chance where you can have a baby even after laproscopic sterilisation procedure.

It is a surgical method called Tubal Recanalisation technique where the cut end of the tubes are rejoined.This is done by most of the gynaecological surgeons and is a surgery just like the sterilisation procedure.This method will help you regain your fertility back.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.