Had a child. Is it possible to get pregnant after menopause period?

Mar 2013
hello, I am XXXXXXX I have a child from a first marriage, and my husband had pass away, now i am about to have a second husband, and he have asked me for a baby, and i am 56 years old and in good health and good condition,but i have gone through menopause, is it possible that i can get pregnant.
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
At 56 years old, having gone through menopause, it is impossible for you to get pregnant without any help.
You would need help of ART ( assisted reproductive technologies ).
YOu would need to use donor oocytes ( eggs ) or possibly even consider surrogacy.
Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.
Follow-up: Had a child. Is it possible to get pregnant after menopause period? 21 hours later
Thank you doctor for responding to my question. I do understand clearly what you said and I like the truth of how you responded, however I do have a plan B which you had mention in the response to me, but my plan B is seemingly should work out. I did not want to mention here the plan B because I am afraid of the exposure on the internet even though there might be other people is encountering the same situation as I am, and is scared to open up, but is there any means that I can discuss this plan B, without been said on the internet or what,please respond to me so I can see if I can be more brief and discret in my plan Bl.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for appreciating me.
I would love to hear about your plan B, and guide you accordingly.
You can contact the administrators of this site for any alternative means of communication directly, however I am not allowed to give out my email address or phone number on this platform, as per rules.
Also, do not worry, as the information here is not shared with anybody.
It might be open for viewing but the anonymity is maintained and the confidentiality is total.
If you wish, you can aim a direct query at me using the following link -
WWW.WWWW.WW God bless and take care.