Had a bypass, kidney injury, have celiac disease, insulin dependent. Why would my urine bleed?

(although my bladder was not full), I could not urinate while having a bowel movement, however, there was blood discharged from my penis! I am isulin dependent diabetic, have Celiac disease, kidney failure (30% efficiency) and fifteen years ago had five (5) bypass surgery, heart at 30% efficiency! please advise.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 26 minutes later
Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX

From your history, I understand the following

Currently you have complaint of blood discharge during urination.

You are also suffering from iliac disease /Diabetes ( IDDM) / Kidney failure (May be due to diabetic nephropathy)/ Ejection fraction is 30 % post bypass surgery.

I would like to know a few details:
1. Since the episode of blood discharge, were you able to pass urine?If yes then how many times?
2. Do you also have abdominal pain / pain in the back / pain in the loin/ pain at the tip or root of penis ?
3. Do you have a burning sensation while urinating?
4. Since you are on furosemide and also suffering from diabetes , how many times do you urinate daily? In the last 24 hours you have urinated approximately how many times?
5. Do you have fever/ chills?
6. Do you have any groin swelling?

Please do let me know the details.