Had a browny pinky flow after periods. Are these irregular periods or implantation bleeding?

Hi, I got my last normal period on 08th april, it lasted 5 days. About 2 days later i had a browny pinky flow for 3 to 4 days. On the 4th of may The flow was light again, light enough for a pantyline and finished today. Are these irregular periods or is it implantation bleeding?
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 28 minutes later

Implantation bleeding occurs when fertilized egg pierce the endometrium of uterus.Implantation bleeding not always occur in every pregnant woman.It may occur a few days before the expected menstrual cycle.
Bleeding is less in amount, brownish or pinkish in color, slight in nature and for 2-3 days only.

In your case may all symptoms suggestive of implantation bleeding and pregnancy.

You should consult a gynecologist for urine, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy.

Bleeding may be because of hormonal imbalance also.

Hope I have answered your query If you have any other questions I will be happy to help you.

Dr. Richa