Had a boil on penis with white puss. Have boils on other body parts. Had unprotected sex. STD?

Dermatologist
Question
Hi i had a boil on my my penis. i pricked it and some white ointment came out of it. I have too much of XXXXXXX heat in my body i even get boils on my other body parts as well sometimes, but here for the first time. I had sex with my fiance with out condom as well sometimes.

Is that any kind of infection i got from her or i might transmint to her if i have sex with her.

Lookng for an advice.

Thanks and Regards,
XXXXX
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Kruti 48 minutes later
Hello

I will try my best to address your concern.

From the history that you have provided, there is a possibility that it could be either due to a sexually transmitted infection or due to bacterial infection of the skin called a furuncle.

It will be important to get it examined by your doctor to know what has caused it. A physical examination would be important to make a diagnosis.

If its a sexually transmitted lesion, it can be transmitted from you to your partner.

Appropriate treatment will ensure that the lesion resolves well.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards.