Had a bad encounter in strip club. Possibility of HIV. Help?

Hello, I wanna ask about may aids risk, could you please help me on this?
I went to a strip club 1 month ago and took a long lap dance - about 2 hours. During lap dance, there are rubbing of genital to genital, where I was always wearing my underwear and she had her g-string. Time to time, I kiss her ass shortly by spreading hips. I never kiss her vagina, but I touched the vagina (not finger it) time to time as I also lick my fingers before it. I also saw tampon on her - I am not sure if this is due to strip club regulation in SA or she is menstruation period. Although it is dark, I did not feel any vaginal fluid and blood on her. When I returned to Hotel, I saw three small pin pricks on my lips - as small as 2mm, which is most probably occur during lap dance. Now I am scared if there is possibility of AIDS transmission or not. During that 1 month period, I do not have any body temperature rise or fatigue. Could you please help me on this? I am really scared.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 2 hours later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

hiv/253657?iL=true" >AIDS is caused by HIV virus.

It is present in body secretions of infected persons like semen,vaginal fluid,blood(including menstrural) and breast milk.

HIV can be transmitted to other person only when he/she comes in direct contact with body secretions mentioned above.

Doing unprotected sexual intercourse(vaginal,anal,oral) with infected person is by far the commonest cause for acquiring virus.

Only touching or manupulating of genitals does not seems to be a risk for hiv transmission.

Risk seems to decreased further as there has been no contact with vaginal secretions and menstrual fluid.

Small pin pricks on lips seems to be due to trauma at the time of dancing and it does not seems to be alarming.All i can say that stay relaxed and no need to worry much.

Hope this will solve your query,In case you have any concerns i will be happy to help you.Take care.
Follow-up: Had a bad encounter in strip club. Possibility of HIV. Help? 3 hours later
Many thanks for your response.

Is it necessary for me to take a HIV test in my case?
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 1 hour later

Thanks for follow up.

As i mentioned earlier there is no chance for transmission of HIV virus in your case.

So I think there is no need for HIV testing in your case.