Had a adrenal benign tumour. Bowel system is not correct and no stomach pain. Itching type in stomach. Treatment?

hi dr. i had a adrenal benign tumor and it was removed 4 years back.
am going to marry soon so is this tumor is repeatable .
in my mind am feeling that iam getting some thing do i need to consult a psychastrist .
some days my bowel system will not be correct because some days i may go two times to toilets but am not getting any stomach pain but am feeling some uncomfortable in my stomach like itching type inside the stomach.
only left adrenal glany removed and right was perfect
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 34 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not an emergency to worry of tumor recurrence

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

If the tumor was a benign tumor removed, and you do not present with any clinical signs and symptoms of adrenal disease nor a compression, I would think that you really do not need to worry about the tumor recurrence. If you were experiencing other specifically related issues, it would have been a cause for concern. I think you are barely worried for nothing.

Abdominal discomfort could arise from numerous sources. Stress, change in diet, inadequate exercise or some disease. A past history of gastritis or peptic ulcer disease is an important consideration. However, the absence of pain reduces the likelihood of this possibility. It might however be important to stop stressing, for this might induce ulcers and raise your blood pressure.

I would suggest at this stage you stay really calm. However, if you are still too worried, doing a control MRI or abdominal CT scan would give the exact state on a macroscopic level of the adrenals. But you really do not need it now based on your clinical signs presented.

However, if symptoms persist or intensify, or you experience signs and symptoms you had not experienced before, you might need to consult a physician. For now , be good , positive , do exercise and eat much fruits and vegetables. Enough bed rest is important. Kind regards and wishing you good health.

Bain LE, MD.