Had a CT scan. With reference to the report is surgery needed?

ENT Specialist
Hi, i am suffering from below(got it from CT scan report) and the doctor has suggested a surgery . My question is really necessary?? 1. Nasal septum is deviated to the left side with a bony spur forming synechiae with the left middle turbinate. 2. Mucosal disease is noted in the left maxillary sinus and its drainage pathway with near complete opacification of the sinus and mild widening of the ostium. Mucosal disease is also involving the left middle meatus. Right Maxillary sinus and its drainage pathway is normal. No accessory ostia noted.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Go for Surgery Detailed Answer: HI Mam, I have gone through your query. It suggests that you are suffering from the left maxillary sinusitis, DNS left with Synachiae. In this condition conservative management is not so much useful. I personally advise to go for the surgery without any delay because there is no alternative for it. Single sitting surgery with three parts 1. Synachiae release 2. Septoplasty 3. Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query. Wish you good health