Had PCNL done. DJ stent inserted in kidney. What precaution should I take?

I had PCNL done on 12th of april. DJ stent has been inserted in my left kidney? What precautions shall I have to take? Can I drive & have sex?
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Ravi Bansal 39 minutes later

You have been operated with pcnl for stone disease.

You can do all routine work except any jerky movements, jumping, vigorous sports, or direct pressure on the operative site.

There are not many precautions. You can drive, and you can have physical relation but taking care of any direct pressure on the operative site. The stent can be removed after two weeks. These precautions should be taken for one week post operative period.

Hope this helps, if any other query please write in.