Had IUI. Started gaining weight. On susten gel and folic acid. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

i am 39 no issues yet,had IUI on 27 oct,i am 81kgs a year back 107kgs,very much in anxiety abt the result of iui.i am on Susten gel and folic acid,all tests normal.even my husbands semen analysis is good...what r my chances of getting pregnant?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 17 minutes later
Thanks for the query

Since you got your IUI done 4 days back , it is too early to predict anything but you can get blood tests done after 11 days to see the results.The tablets you are taking are good so just relax and hope for the best.I hope your follicles were mature enough when your IUI was done.It's good that semen analysis is within normal limits.Do not forget to take thyroid medication and you might need more dose during first trimester so consult your doctor after seeing the results.
Best wishes