Had Gallbladder removed, no complications. Have constant feeling of gnawing in stomach. Normal?

I had my Gallbladder removed on 9/8/13 - no complications. Laprascopically. I have constant feeling of gnawing in my stomach (like a feeling of hunger). Normal?
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 10 minutes later
Welcome to Health Care Magic     
It could be gastritis from the drugs – usually NSAID)
Watch the stool – black or green may mean occult bleeding...
Proton Pump Inhibitors (like Omeprazole for short term), Antacid, antispasmodic will help
If it persists, you should see your doctor
Wishing speedy recovery
Follow-up: Had Gallbladder removed, no complications. Have constant feeling of gnawing in stomach. Normal? 0 minute later
Nothing to add.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
It could be due to drug induced gastritis.

Detailed Answer:
The other expert has already given the answer.
Would you like to know anything else?

The gnawing pain you experience following laparascopic cholecystectomy is not normal. The most likely cause is gastritis due to medications given following surgery.
As per the suggestions given by the previous expert, you may consider taking medications like omeprazole.

If there is no relief, you may have to undergo an endoscopy for assessment of your symptoms.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini