Ask a Urologist   »  

Had Frenuloplasty. Had sex, noticed redness in the surgery area. Penis become sensitive. Remedy?

Urologist
Question
I had frenulumplasty surgery four months ago ... Everything healed nice, but I had sex for the first time 2 weeks ago and had sex three times in one day and for about a half an hour each time. It was red and hurt a little bit where I had the surgery. All the skin on my penis has been sensitive for 2 weeks feels like friction irritation but seems like it is taking to long to heal no redness just sensitive. Along my inner thighs and legs are also sensitive. Is see no redness just sensitive skin feels chafted but does not look like it.

What could be causing it? Jock itch, of yeast? I had unprotected sex.

Or am I over reacting.

Thanks
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 11 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
I do not think it is a disease.
It is overuse.
Give some rest before you attempt next time.
Best regards

Follow-up: Had Frenuloplasty. Had sex, noticed redness in the surgery area. Penis become sensitive. Remedy? 14 minutes later
Is there anything to put on the itchy thighs to help with the healing. Also have you ever saw the man1 man oil? Is that good to use to the penis skin to keep it healthy?
Also how long can it take for you penile skin to heal. Is two weeks a long time or could it take longer? Thanks. Just frustrating

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 hours later
Welcome back.
Sorry I have not heard of the oil. Liquid paraffin can be used.
2 to 3 weeks is a good time.
For the thigh, miconazole cream should help if it is yeast/fungus.
Best regards.