Had Flexion contracture MP joint in left finger. What cream can I use for stitches?
User rating for this question
I have met with an accident on May 31st and still recovering from it. Recently I had an Fkexion contracture MP joint lt on my Left hand Ring finger Surgery in pune. I would like to know how can i take care of my finger and which cream i can use tp apply on the stiches to make them soft and heal completely.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 days later
Brief Answer: Soframycin Detailed Answer: Hi, You can apply SOFRAMYCIN ointment on the stitches to make them soft and heal. You can also apply vaseline if it still is not soft. You need physiotherapy for the flexion contracture MP joint. Please see a Physio as well.
People also viewed
- Chances leukemia coming back
- Intense charley horse pains in lower back
- Stitch left in
- Chances of tb coming back
- Nadoxin cream in stitch marks
- What causes a splotchy back
- Osteoporosis and dent in skull
- Cream to dissolve stitches
- Cause of lump lower back
- Gaseous necrosis of the dental pulp nurofen
- Dents in leg when pushing
- Slight dent in skull
- Dent in lower leg near shin
- Cream to remove stitch mark
- Vagisil cream for stitches