Had FEP sinus surgery. Can I resume to steroid nasal spray?

ENT Specialist
Hello, i had a FEP sinus surgery this past thursday and i was wondering if it was ok to resume my steroid nasal spray (Q Nasl)?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 5 hours later
Brief Answer: OK to resume your steroid nasal spray Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. For your kind information, you can resume your steroid nasal spray just after removal of your anterior nasal packing if it is done. Also start nasal douche before your spray for removal of nasal crust or secretion . Also start nasal decongestant as prescribed by your doctor. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.