Had 3 spinal fusions, acute knee arthritis and post breast cancer. Legit pain management patient. Suggestions?

I am a legit pain mgmt pt. No med ins & I need to find a pharmacy that doesn't discriminate against me for taking pain meds.
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Own a Prescription

Detailed Answer:

I see that you have a medical problems that can cause ominous pain.

Practically pharmacist is not bothered why were you taking pain medicines. They just require a prescription from the doctor. They would definitely not discriminate a person for taking pain killer or opioids. They are also professionals and know that the prescription of opioid drugs is done when the pain is severe and only when necessary.

If you feel that someone is doing you should locate a different pharmacy nearby.

Let me know if you have other problems.